Friday, May 10, 2013

Favorite Things: Nine

{Part of a Friday series with AlexStar and Lee that celebrates our power to discern, discriminate, decide and declare. Please join us in the comments or on your own site if you have a few favorites, too.}

Favorite Animal To Have As a Pet

:: Kitties.

Favorite Physical Activity

:: Dancing.

Neither of my answers this week is particularly surprising or scintillating, as much as I take my own pleasure from them. I could tell you why I make those choices, but they are common enough that chances are you already know, and then I'd just be engaging in even grosser redundancy.

To make it up to you, here is a tiny airplane that looks like a large airplane photographed with a tilt-shift lens but it totally isn't. Sneaky.


No comments:

Post a Comment