Monday, April 1, 2013

Oceaning

We just returned from a whirlwind weekend at the beach in which it was: 80º and sunny, much colder and misty, full of happy sandy babies (well, maybe just one of those), cold and hopefully happy models, tons of makeup and props and suitcases and sketchy costume changes...

You know, one of those weekends. Alex has described all that in more detail if you want to check it out.

Me, I was medically attached to my camera and it was just as much fun and super tiring as those big photo events tend to be. Which makes me happy. But here are a couple shots from my misty early-morning walk with the girl before the madness really began.


IMG_0833

IMG_0835

Tomorrow the adventure continues, fingers crossed that my baby doesn't explode, my head doesn't explode, and we keep on top of the roller coaster where all the excitement and fun is to be had. 

Cheers!

1 comment: