Tuesday, April 12, 2011

once upon a time

I used to knit and then wear things. Then I got peer pressured into designing and the intoxicating experience kept me coming back for more, ever more, until I no longer really knit. Now I make sketches and scribble out notes and calculations and format and all these other things...and I kind of have a lot less to show for it, when all the shouting is over. Oh, I never shout. And these days I take a bajillion photographs for people, a similarly heady and rewarding experience, but they've got me promising not to reveal things before their time...so I kind of have a lot less to show for it.

Fortunately for all of us, there's always the beach.

IMG_3975

IMG_3976bw

IMG_3992bw
(columnar basalt elephant skin)

IMG_3994bw

I will have more fiber to share sometime soon, too, I promise. Sooooo many pictures to edit in the meantime!

No comments:

Post a Comment