Sunday, April 24, 2011

{green & grey}

First of all, thank you to the Tigard Knitting Guild for being such accommodating hosts! I had a blast and this post is for you, and especially for those asking about grey items on a green background...yes, I enjoy it, too!

IMG_3621

IMG_3626

IMG_3624

This cowl and arm warmer set is from the 2011 Twisted Single Skein Club for April. I'm assuming anyone in the club has long since received their packages, so there is no risk of spoiling the surprise. It's a fun textural pattern by our own Star Athena out of a yarn by Berroco made from 100% recycled materials from the garment industry, which gets me right in my little conservationist's heart. This was a fun and super quick little photoshoot in front of some mossy trees down the street from the shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment