Monday, March 21, 2011

um...

IMG_3692

Whoopsie-doodles, I forgot to let you all know that the Lifeline mitties are up for grabs now. Check it out:



$4.00 is a small price to pay for toasty paws. Just sayin.

The rest of my life has been taken over by Top Secret photoshoots, so I don't have much to show for myself over here. Except my adorable friend Sorren's adorable striped socks and boots. I seriously want to elope with those boots.

IMG_3699

I may get to sojourn at the beach for a wee bit for a mental health/design like a madwoman break, so hopefully some pictures will come out of that soon, if nothing else. In the meantime, happy springtime! And don't even pretend like that means that you have to stop knitting. I assure you, I will still be here, fighting the good fight.

Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment