Monday, December 17, 2012

studio!

This may not be as exciting for you as it is for me, but we spent the weekend rearranging the house, making this studio/office space for me to edit photos and craft. I haven't had my own workspace in...ever, and I am so relieved, happy, excited, pleased, and on and on! This used to be the place where we had the baby bureau and baskets, which was sweet beyond compare and she loved being able to look out at the chickens standing on their house while getting dressed. But we moved her into brother's room and now I get to have ALL that natural light to work by. And non-eating tabletops to spread out on. And keep (almost) everything in one place. As you can see it is a pretty wee little place, but is larger than the couch cushion that used to be my regular home, and so much more out of the way than the kitchen floor. Ahem.

IMG_7917

IMG_7918

IMG_7930

It's so cute and peaceful it would almost be a shame to disturb it. Almost.

No comments:

Post a Comment