Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Going live in 5, 4, 3, 2...

Welcome all to the official (half-baked) launch of this website. Thus far my presence on the blogosphere has been concentrated here, which is mostly about my family and the sundries of life. I endeavored to keep my knitting and spinning separate from that space, and the eventual pile-up became Spindleshanks. I also needed a name for selling my handspun yarn and for people to come with questions about my new pattern, String Theory. I shall post more about that exciting little number very soon, I promise, and I even have a multi-media presentation (sounds so posh and pretentious, doesn't it?) to help describe its processes.

Until then, welcome to newcomers and oldcomers and allcomers, and I will try to get all the strange design bugs smoothed out of this site in short order so that we can get down to the very serious business of the fiber arts. And since we cannot leave without a photo, here's one that didn't quite make the cut for the pattern, but deserves its time in the sun:

IMG_1175

No comments:

Post a Comment