Monday, January 23, 2012

peep

My poor, neglected, blogger friends! This has gone on too long, clearly. I have been without internet in my home for months (which is only a partial excuse), besides which the end of 2011 exploded into frenzy (which is more of an excuse), and then also I am apparently fundamentally too lazy to take my computer to one of the score of cafes in my neighborhood to blog in the moments I do have available (which fills in the last piece of the puzzle). But I resolve herewith to do so soon, because a lot of stuff happened that I want to show you. If anyone is still left standing in this no-man's-land...

For now, I am signing off from my phone, and take care and I will see you soon. That's a promise.

~V

1 comment:

  1. hey, hey, I'm still here!

    But I know you are super busy and I don't expect you to blog in a cafe for me. Hope you and yours are doing well.

    ReplyDelete